Hi I'm certain about my decision to leave my current teaching job, but notice period regulations mean that I won't be able to go until the end of the year. In the meantime, I like to set up as a private tutor and build up a base of pupils. My school is local to me, and therefore I might find myself being asked to tutor pupils at my local school. Should I just decline these pupils until the new year? I'm just not sure, if financially, I can afford to be that picky! Advice much appreciated, J.