1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tutor

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by mommynep2010, May 1, 2012.

1. Hi! I'm from the Philippines. I'm thinking to put up a tutorial center this opening in June. I'm reading the resources here and I'm so happy that I found lots of inputs that will help me. I'm a mom of an eight year old girl and my passion for teaching kids started when I give birth to her. I'm a social worker and had teach more than ten years but I quitted when I give birth to my daughter.
    I excited to put up my tutorial center for elementary kids located around three private schools. Though, I'm nervous if I will be successful on this. I have fears in case my tutorial business will not click and I will failed. Maybe you can give me some advises. Thank you and more power to all!

2. Hi! I'm from the Philippines. I'm thinking to put up a tutorial center this opening in June. I'm reading the resources here and I'm so happy that I found lots of inputs that will help me. I'm a mom of an eight year old girl and my passion for teaching kids started when I give birth to her. I'm a social worker and had teach more than ten years but I quitted when I give birth to my daughter.
    I excited to put up my tutorial center for elementary kids located around three private schools. Though, I'm nervous if I will be successful on this. I have fears in case my tutorial business will not click and I will failed. Maybe you can give me some advises. Thank you and more power to all!

3. I think www.LessonPark.com has a business section which may be applicable to you.