1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the new look TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide in the welcome lounge and help forum.

Tuesday by David Wiesner

Discussion in 'Primary' started by katyv, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Hi
    I know there are lots of threads about this, but it's a desperate plea - does anyone have the book scanned in as a powerpoint or iwb? It's the basis of my year 6 literacy revision next week when we suspect ofsted will be in monitoring us and I have left the *flipping* book on my desk. Any visual images would help. I can pass my email address on to anyone who can help - just don't want to post it in the forum.
    Thanks

2. McLauz

McLauz New commenter

I do! send me your email if I'm not too late.

3. Damned42

Damned42 New commenter

Hi Could I be really cheeky and ask for a copy too?
    I tried to do a PP but my pix were awful!!!!

dianeevans32@yahoo.co.uk

4. Hi
    have sent you a message - hopefully you now have my email and hopefully you are still on-line - I have to fit in work around my 18 month old's naps!

5. hi sorry to be rude but would you be willing to forward a copy of your powerpoint of Tuesday? We are starting to use it next half term but I have no idea how to scan the pictures onto the computer!!! Any help would be appreciated, this is my email if you can smile9250@hotmail.com
    thanks
    lluty

6. I've just read the thread, and wondered if I could possibly have a copy of your powerpoint. Would be very grateful if you still have it available.

7. Please could you email me your visuals for 'Tuesday' too. Got ofsted next week and only have one copy. IWB material would be brill.
    Ta very much
    Jane

email: jane:regan@talktalk.net

8. Millie use the links I have posted above your post!!

9. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Did you read the whole thread before you posted? Look at Regency Rob's reply (post 8) for links.

10. Would very much appreciate a copy of this please!! Thanks. johndeliamcm@sky.com