1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TSL - Have I mis-read this or is it really as daft as it sounds?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by dominant_tonic, Feb 5, 2012.

1. dominant_tonic

dominant_tonic Established commenter

The holiday prize for uploading the most resources, can be taken between December 2012 and April 2013, ecluding Christmas, New year and Easter? Did I mis-read it?

2. pixel

pixel New commenter

Yes, yes!!! That is exactly what it says... [​IMG]
    Half term would be OK, but it is subject to availability.
    Blimey!

3. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Senior commenter

Yes. Very daft.

4. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

A colleague of mine won a 5* all inclusive holiday in Malaysia (I think - somewhere a similar distance away anyway) for 10 days once.
    He was allowed to take 2 days unpaid leave in order to go... maybe this holiday is going to be as important as that?!

5. Genius if you ask me. Pure genius.

6. dominant_tonic

dominant_tonic Established commenter

Not just me then!
    There is a cash alternative, granted, but why offer the holiday at all? Impossible for most of us. Cynical mind now at work.I agree with both the poster who agreed wtith the daftness of it, and the poster who said it was genius! [​IMG]
    Lilachardy - maybe!!!

7. HI all
    I had a quick chat to our marketing team about this.
    And the date restrictions only apply to the snow holidays. The sun holidays can be taken between July 2012 and August 2013 (with no restrictions during the school summer holidays).
    They also say that they will try to ensure that all future prizes of this nature are available during UK school holidays.
    Gail