1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

trumping, burping, gurgling

Discussion in 'Personal' started by princessdiaries, May 30, 2011.

1. Today I am wondering how people deal with the problems of trhe above in social situations.
    I fart quite a lot, I think because I eat quite a lot of sh*t and tend to eat it at one sitting so I do produce some pretty gross smells. I try to ensure they are quiet and then just look faintly and politely disgusted and therefore pin the blame on another.
    I don't burp much, surprising as I drink quite a lot of diet coke.
    I do make quite a few gurgly sort of noises, from my stomach. I just smile and if one was particularly loud say "oops, sorry, must be hungry!"

2. Today I am wondering how people deal with the problems of trhe above in social situations.
    I fart quite a lot, I think because I eat quite a lot of sh*t and tend to eat it at one sitting so I do produce some pretty gross smells. I try to ensure they are quiet and then just look faintly and politely disgusted and therefore pin the blame on another.
    I don't burp much, surprising as I drink quite a lot of diet coke.
    I do make quite a few gurgly sort of noises, from my stomach. I just smile and if one was particularly loud say "oops, sorry, must be hungry!"

3. lardylady

lardylady Lead commenter

And you're sharing this information because....??[​IMG]

4. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I ask people to pull my finger [​IMG]

5. ... I knew you were just desperate to reply [​IMG]

6. I too am farty and gurgly and I think you're right: if you eat at specific times with large gaps in between, that's what happens. It's much worse for me when i'm on a diet because i don;t snack. Long stretches of time with nothing going through the old tract.
    When I say much worse for me, i mean much worse for everyone that has to smell it hahahaharrrrrr!

7. I do try to save mine for specific groups of children. I will miss one Y11 boy who took the blame for numerous ones of mine, such a gent.

8. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

[​IMG]
    I like your style.

9. I've never farted in public. In fact, I've never farted in front of Mr Po either. I don't think I could even if I wanted to.
    Thankfully I'm not a very windy person.

10. lardylady

lardylady Lead commenter

How could I not take a peek at a thread with such a charming title?! [​IMG]

11. Hold it in or leave the room.

12. ditwee

ditwee New commenter

When you feel one coming on, go to the bathroom with muscles clenched. Eat better food to eliminate the whiffy aspect. Steer clear of red wine and beer. That's what I do, and my windy offspring (lots of roughage) thinks I'm abnormal or possibly alien.