1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Trump says US has done well post CV, with new 'jubs'....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Nealswife, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Nealswife

Nealswife Occasional commenter

He has trade deals, all time high, retail went up 18% in May, highest rate in the history of the USA. He's praising the African Americans, with special jubs for them alone! He's even created jubs for Hispanics, now that the flames are out. Well done Mr T.o_O China virus is hitting Europe and of course China, but he's doing well with the China virus - lots of work for the poor....:(

Oops just fell off my seat listening to all the jubs available now in America.:oops:

ajrowing likes this.
  2. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Some dopey sods will no doubt fall for it.

51,000 new cases yesterday, highest ever - winning!

Maybe a joke or sarcasm?

[​IMG]

Nealswife likes this.
  3. Nealswife

This is the latest brag by the perilous man who rules the world.o_O

4. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Not for too much longer.

Nealswife likes this.
  5. peakster

peakster Star commenter

There are 50000 new cases a day - and rising.

6. Nealswife

Of course new jubs will exist as people are dying! killing off the competition.

7. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

They tend to be the ones vacated by the BAME deceased. Let's hope he doesn't kill off all the replacements.

Nealswife likes this.
  8. Nealswife

And the gay, liberals, BME, old, and unworthy, all dying at the hands of those people who like dressing up in white sheets. God bless liberty in America. Makes Britain look like ***** cats!

9. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

He also said he'd tried a mask on. He liked how he looked in it. He looked like the Lone Ranger. :eek:

Nealswife and Dodros like this.
  10. colacao17

colacao17 Senior commenter

11. LondonCanary

LondonCanary Star commenter

12. LondonCanary

LondonCanary Star commenter

"But we have places — great places. Incredible people. Tremendously, tremendously successful people. People with tremendous talent. And we’re doing other things in other locations — like the missiles, like the rockets, like the tanks, like all of the things that we’re building. It’s incredible when you see it. It’s incredible.

People don’t realize the talent that we have. And we started getting away from it. We started not building in the Navy. We haven’t built enough ships. The ships that they were building, they looked terrible. I changed designs. I looked at it. I said, “That’s a terrible-looking ship. Let’s make it beautiful. It’ll cost you the same, and maybe less.” You know, sometimes, you can make it look great for less money. I said, “This is not a good-looking ship. Let’s change the design of it.” And I got people in, and we looked at different designs.

And as long as we’re going to do it — and look at what you’re doing, how beautiful it is. They gave me a beautiful model that’s absolutely — it’s like a yacht with missiles on it, okay? (Laughter.) It’s, like, beautiful."

13. Dodros

Dodros Star commenter

Like this?
    [​IMG]
    Wouldn't be much good against coronavirus... Popular with burglars, though:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    ilovesooty, chelsea2 and Nealswife like this.
  14. Nealswife

Hi ho - like a real tonto! Clown.

ilovesooty and Dodros like this.
  15. Nealswife

His speeches and mannerisms are cringe worthy; it's easier to watch the Night Garden with Ninky Noo in a choo choo.