1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Trump in detention

Discussion in 'Personal' started by hs9981, Jun 1, 2020.

1. hs9981

hs9981 Established commenter

Not that kind of detention!

His Twitter account seems quiet: edit it has errupted in the last 25 minutes....

I guess the secret service managed to keep him off for the 20 previous hours....

2. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Last one I read was something about Biden's staff paying bail to get protesters out of jail.

I occasionally look at his Twitter feed it really is quite.............terrifying...and so random.

3. gainly

gainly Star commenter

I heard he'd been taken to an underground bunker because of the protests outside the White House. A shame they didn't wall him in there.

Wotton likes this.
  4. hs9981

4:27 intact wine bottles left on the shelf.....

Shortly after. Empty food shelves....

This would not happen in a UK riot! I'm hearing that M&S advert in my head as I type this....

5. peakster

peakster Star commenter

He wasn't there for very long and then they shut all the external light of the White House off so the place was in total darkness.

The hashtags

#BunkerBoy and #BunkerTrump have been going mad all morning.

6. mothorchid

mothorchid Star commenter

I have always thought they should confiscate his phone until the end of his presidency. And then only hand it back to a parent. No parents? Oh dear...

gainly likes this.
  7. gainly

gainly Star commenter

Well a responsible adult then...no wait he sacked them all.

8. hs9981

If/(when) the transcripts or leaks of his actions in the bunker come out, they will be very interesting....

I expect he told the secret service to napalm the protestors, but not to damage the lawn.

(Which was translated to > stand your ground and take all of the #@%+ and anger from the crowd without responding)...

mothorchid likes this.
  9. modelmaker

modelmaker Senior commenter

Did they let him take his Fisher Price Nuclear Launch System into the bunker with him?

[​IMG]

gainly and peakster like this.
  10. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Meanwhile, a familiar scene unfolds in der Trumpenbunker:

"Mein Fuhrer, Twitter have hidden your tweets for violating their policies.."

[​IMG]

Jolly_Roger15 and modelmaker like this.