1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Trips/Educational Visits

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Esmeralda5, May 7, 2012.

1. Can anybody recommend a good place to take our 3-5 Unit children to in the Manchester/Salford/Cheshire area (or not too far out from there). We currently go to Stockley Farm, Cheshire every year but as we are a unit the children go twice so I thought it might be nice to rotate it with something else even just another farm. I'm really struggling to find somewhere good or even close to Stockley. I went to Welly Bobs in Darwen today but it doesn't compare. I'll be grateful for anything as I need to book very soon. Thanks.

2. Not sure what there is in your local area, but we took our nursery and reception classes to the theatre last week, at Buxton, to see Tiddler which they really enjoyed and was very straightforward. It would also be a good contrast with the farm - our's got a lot from it. See what there is on at your local theatre.

3. choralsongster

choralsongster New commenter

Would you be able to access any of the CBeebies live shows, as I thought they filmed in Salford. We'd all love to see Justin's House, but too far away :(