1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

trip to Paris

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by hawkscay, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Could someone recommand a trip organiser? I am planning on taking 30 students (y10 to y13) next October. I have only organised one trip before to the Christmas market in Lille but I was not impressed with the company I used.

Many thanks

2. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter

Encounters Europe - we've used them for many years now.

3. Hi - I've used Rayburn Tours before. They were really good and the staff were helpful. I would recommend them, but there are loads out there to take your pick from.

4. We have always used Schools into Europe- also based in South Wales. All trips have been a great success and they are really helpful!

5. trey-desolay

trey-desolay New commenter

We have used Halsbury a lot for our trips and have always been very happy with them. That said, their latest quotes seemed to be considerably higher than last year. Has anybody else found this top be the case?

6. trey-desolay

trey-desolay New commenter

We have used Halsbury a lot for our trips and have always been very happy with them. That said, their latest quotes seemed to be considerably higher than last year. Has anybody else found this to be the case?