1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Tree' display in classroom

Discussion in 'Science' started by steph838, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Ive got a lovely big tree display that I want to use next year, i was thinking of writing something on each leaf but cant decide what!

Any ideas of a 'theme' to my tree.

Thanks

2. Ive got a lovely big tree display that I want to use next year, i was thinking of writing something on each leaf but cant decide what!

Any ideas of a 'theme' to my tree.

Thanks

3. I went around a school the other day that had a tree. They had flowers underneath (empty) and children could write on a flower if a child in the class had done something kind or helped someone or something that they noticed that you might not always - that meant something to them. The flower could then be put on the tree. I thought it was a lovely idea - a display by the children for the children of positive things they have done outside of the academic side of school!

Edit: Sorry I've just noticed this is in 'Science' and so this is maybe irrelevant - I was thinking more primary! I'd delete this but not sure I can....so just ignore away :)