1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Treasure Trails

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lilypot, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Has anybody a) heard of this company (website www.treasuretrails.co.uk) and b) used them?
    Quite intrigued to do them for a big weekend get together.
    Thanks

2. I did one of the trails with a bunch of children and it was great fun!
    Didn't win anything though

3. I got one last year, was very good and had I have not been on my own in the blowing gales and risk of rain I probably wouldn't have given up so easily. Good for a day out to see different things though!

4. I think these are great and I've found we learnt some interesting facts along the way and seen things we might not have seen otherwise. Defo use them again for waks in new areas.

5. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

These look fab! I've been struggling with ideas for what to do for my hen party - think I just found an answer [​IMG]

6. My friend used these for her hen weekend 2 years ago. We did the Bristol Treasure hunt one, such a fun day and suitable for all ages.

7. Cool!
    I'm pleased they've had such a positive response.
    Thank you for your replies and good luck winning £1000 if any of you do them!

8. BCM

BCM

If you're thinking of using this company in school, I'd say go for it. They're brilliant! I used one of their trails in Essex with a Year 5/6 class and the kids absolutely loved it. It came with guidance notes for me and was totally kid-friendly, teacher-friendly and curriculum-focused, as well as being a cheap and easy day out. Quite aside from the fact that they're fun for us in our spare time, I'd seriously recommend that you look at them for use in class and speak to their head office about what sorts of things they do. They also have a different website specifically tailored to school stuff: www.tteducation.co.uk. I haven't used any of the services and things on here, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has and see what you think, because I'm very tempted!