1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Travelling between sites?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by RKM, Sep 10, 2011.

1. RKM

RKM

How have staff found travelling between sites, and most of all how do you manage it. This has been the 1st week of doing this and my boot has now become my classroom. I have the usual extra paper, stationary ect, but I have stuggled with packing up one lesson then trying to make it back to the other site for my next lesson.
    How have other people handled this??

2. RKM

RKM

How have staff found travelling between sites, and most of all how do you manage it. This has been the 1st week of doing this and my boot has now become my classroom. I have the usual extra paper, stationary ect, but I have stuggled with packing up one lesson then trying to make it back to the other site for my next lesson.
    How have other people handled this??

3. Separate boxes for a day's lessons or each site, depending on what you are doing
    I used to travel between 3 sites in one day. I asked for plastic boxes with good lids and then filled them up with everything I needed, pencil cases, staplers and hole punchers, 1 per box!
    Add to that colour coordinated folders/files and you should be OK!
    I didn't even have to make much of a fuss! But I did have to overcome a lifetime of disorganisation!!