1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Travel and Tourism Resource HELP!!

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by MrsLDAVEY, Sep 15, 2017.

1. MrsLDAVEY

MrsLDAVEY New commenter

Hi,

I am teaching travel and tourism for the first time this year. The course we have chosen (NCFE level 2 certificate) looks great but I am unsure on the level of detail and structure needed for the coursework that the students are producing. At the moment I am worried that we are overdoing it slightly.

Does anyone have any sample units of work they would be willing to share for units 1, 3 and 12? NCFE have only put a sample for unit 2 on their website.

Any other tips on completing coursework for travel and tourism, would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

2. glenngavin

glenngavin New commenter

Hello there Mrs L Davey! Not sure if you got much help from the original plea above. I myself have just been informed I'm due to pick up a unit on this course to deliver from next week!!! (UK Coastal Tourism). Rather than re-inventing wheels - did you mange to access help / resources from anywhere? Seems a complete dearth of helpful information to know one is delivering at the right level. Thanks if you might be able to point me. Best Regards.