1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Transport planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by rachet, May 14, 2005.

1. This is a desperate plea from a reception teacher. I have to teach transport and journeys next half term and have great ideas for the journeys bit, but am failing miserably on the transport. I would really like to come up with something good for the boys in my class but am sadly lacking on ideas and so far the internet has been little help. Does any one have any ideas please?

2. This is a desperate plea from a reception teacher. I have to teach transport and journeys next half term and have great ideas for the journeys bit, but am failing miserably on the transport. I would really like to come up with something good for the boys in my class but am sadly lacking on ideas and so far the internet has been little help. Does any one have any ideas please?

3. I know this is a long shot as you posted this a while ago. Im a NQT and im struggling with my planning on transport and journeys. Is it at all possible for you to e-mail me your plans it would be a massive help. emmathomas735@btinternet.com
    Thank-you so much Emma

4. Hi amw
    Sorry - another request for your transport plans.Would you mind emailing them? I'd really like a look. Many thanks for your time. elliejones25@ntlworld.com

5. Hi any chance if you have time, you could email me a copy of the plans aswell. We are doing this topic after xmas.

Many thanks
    nicola_mal@hotmail.co.uk[​IMG]

6. hi i dont know if this thread is still active but i too am teaching this topic after xmas and would appreciate any transport planning that anyone has! please help!!

thank you in advance
    Nathalie
    litlun_dix@hotmail.com

7. If anyone still has transport planning I would be very interested in seeing a copy, PLEASE! thanks
    Athalie
    athalie_smith@hotmail.com