1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Transition day ....

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kym131218, Jun 18, 2011.

1. kym131218

kym131218 New commenter

In a couple of weeks time my school have a transition day where we meet our new class in our new classroom if we have one of course!
    I have got year 4 and our theme fir autumn is space. I need to Plan a whole days activity around this theme. I want something practical. Does anyone gave any ideas? X

2. kym131218

kym131218 New commenter

In a couple of weeks time my school have a transition day where we meet our new class in our new classroom if we have one of course!
    I have got year 4 and our theme fir autumn is space. I need to Plan a whole days activity around this theme. I want something practical. Does anyone gave any ideas? X

3. legoearth

legoearth New commenter

Use nets to construct 'space craft'.
    Lunar maths ,there's alink on here somewhere.
    ' If there was life on another planet in our solar system,what would it look like?' Brief outline of our solar system planet's conditions.What do we need to survive on Earth? What would be the adaptations for other life forms to survive on their planet?Draw it,write about it.....
    Good luck,sounds like a fun day,we get an hour with our new classes [​IMG]

4. kym131218

kym131218 New commenter

Lovely idea thanks. Yeah looking forward to having the whole day. Xxxxx