1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Transition day activities for year 5! Help!!!!

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by Krayzie, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Hi,

I've been racking my brain for some ideas for a transition day activity for year 5. I have about an hour with the children and I know they did a passport activity for year 4. Does anyone have any ideas please???

Thanks
    Krayzie

2. Hi,

I've been racking my brain for some ideas for a transition day activity for year 5. I have about an hour with the children and I know they did a passport activity for year 4. Does anyone have any ideas please???

Thanks
    Krayzie

3. char2505

char2505 New commenter

Don't worry, there are tons of us (me included!) panicking about the same thing! If you search the threads on here there are lots of helpful suggestions that someone has put together.
    X.

4. I'm stuck too, not really sure what's expected...

5. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

6. I can't find this resource that someone has put together, please can anyone help. I'm looking for year 5.
    Thanks

7. Same problem, cant find the thread! Was thinking about a shields activity to tell me about themselves and produce some display work. What I would really like to do is some team problem solving so I can see how they work together. Any suggestions for suitable problems?
    Good luck any way!

8. Hi,
    I've been looking for these resources and eventually found something on here that's 50 ideas for meeting your new class.
    I can point anyone in the right direction if you're still looking?
    Just let me know x

9. Please could you show me. I am in the same situation - first job in a year 5 class.

10. yes please! I haven't been able to find the link.

Cheers,
    V

11. looloo38

looloo38 New commenter

Hi

Did anyone get back to you with the link to the 50 transition day ideas? Im in the same position, new to year 5, what is the passport idea in full?

Thanks