1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Transistion unit Yr6/7 Kensuke's Kingdom Pupil booklet

Discussion in 'Primary' started by stephdins, Jun 10, 2008.

1. I am desperately searching for the pupil booklet for Kensuke's Kingdom. Apparently it stopped being printed a couple of years ago. I have looked for it on the internet and asked around to no avail. I would be very grateful to anybody who might have a copy.

2. I do have a copy buts its a paper copy so can't e-mail it to you. I could post it though if no one else has a non paper copy. Just let me know :)

3. Thanks so much for the offer. I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. I realise it would be a massive hassle for you to send a copy so maybe I could send you a copy of the audio CD of Kensuke's Kingdom in exchange?

4. cra13

cra13 New commenter

I think I may be able to send you a copy. I have a Kensuke's booklet on my memory stick at school. Are you doing a creative approach to Kensuke's Kingdom?

5. Hi

Sorry to butt in on someone elses thread but could I get a copy too?

6. Hi

Sorry to butt in on someone elses thread but could I get a copy too?

7. Thank you Cra13 that would be really wonderful and a huge help. Not sure if we are doing creative approach - I'm using planning from a colleague who taught the unit a couple of years ago at a different school. The planning looks really good but refers to the booklet all the way through. It would be fantastic if you send me the booklet -

stephaniedinsdale@hotmail.com

8. Hey, looks like you may be sorted but let me know if you still need mine, it's no prob!

9. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

cra13 Any chance I too could have a copy? Many thanks in advance.

mhf_35 at hotmail dot com

10. Hi, I'm currently reading Kensuke's Kingdom with my class and would really appreciate a copy of your resources. Thank you
    naureen8@hotmail.com

11. tange

tange New commenter

12. frances05

frances05 New commenter

13. princess77

princess77 New commenter