1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Training difficulties

Discussion in 'Career clinic' started by shellsb, Mar 4, 2016.

1. shellsb

shellsb New commenter

Hi all !
    I am really very sad and disappointed today. I Really want to get back to teaching work so now I have started looking for the training options but facing problems.
    To give a brief background I have a post graduate business management Non-European degree,have taught overseas for 3 years plus in an independent school as a subject teacher (Business studies and economics. ) here in the UK . Unfortunately, the school has closed down and when I asked my deputy head and a senior staff for reference they declined giving the new address details because of which I am not able to proceed with my application. Although they are okay to be contacted by phone or email.
    Please if someone could guide me through and suggest some alternative. Really want to get trained so that I can have a secure career.
    Many thanks.
    SB.

2. cissy3

cissy3 Star commenter

I honestly don't know.

Have you tried looking at the forum list? Perhaps Career Clinic?

3. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

Ditto cissy3. Also try "workplace dilemmas". It has TheoGriff as moderator / advisor to give professional advice.

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Gosh!

I presume that this is for a training position, and you need the information to fill in on a form? Could you contact the training provider and ask what to do here?

Best wishes