1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Track updating after interview

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by StarbabyCat, Feb 2, 2012.

1. StarbabyCat

StarbabyCat New commenter

It's pretty instant. I called admissions because I knew they were giving offers, they said yes I'll have a place and I'll hear on gttr the following week. Two hours later got the email to say my status had changed and woo- unconditional offer! Is call your provider.

2. I think it depends on the uni. Liverpool Hope said they updated track every day at 5 and this was the time my offer came through on there with an email saying the status had changed.

3. Hey,
    I'm in the same sort of situation!
    The uni I interviewed for are taking FOREVER! One girl I was speaking to said she got interviewed on 29.11.11, and hasnt even had a decision yet!!
    I interviewed 2 weeks ago today, and they told me at interview if I havent heard anything after 2 weeks, I can contact them. But if a girl hasnt even got hers from November, what on earth are they doing?!!
    Laurajk1984 is right, I interviewed at UEA too (I wasnt successful), and I got that decision around 5ish on the GTTR!