1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Toyota Technology Competition being revamped - Tell Toyota your opinion about it, and other school competitions

Discussion in 'Science' started by ajbooker, May 1, 2012.

1. Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd has asked me to assess the Solar and Programmable (PIC) model car competitions they have run for the past 10 years to get opinions on improvements they are considering for next years competition. The Toyota Technology Challenge competition gets up to 500 entries a year from UK schools.

I have set up a survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C6HK2SW . If you could spare ten minutes to answer the ten questions, it would be appreciated and your answers will shape future competitions

The aim of this assessment of the Toyota Technology Challenge is to maintain the competitive element, reduce paperwork required to enter, increase support to schools and ensure new and current schools entering compete against each other fairly. Even if you don?t currently enter this or any other education competition, your opinions would be invaluable.

You can also contact me directly at siastraining@gmail.com
    AJ Booker - Educational Consultant - Nottingham - UK

2. Survey updated: