1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Toy Dance

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by Salmonman, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Salmonman

Salmonman New commenter

Does anyone have any recommended music for a 'toy dance' ?

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Hello @Salmonman

This is a general help forum - for example if you are having problems using the site.

Try posting in the Primary or Music forums where you might get some responses to your query. :)

Have you thought about March of the Toy Soldiers from The Nutcracker Suite though?

3. Salmonman

Salmonman New commenter

The Nutcracker was the only idea I had and I wondered if there was something else around that I didn't know about!! But thanks for your help.

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

@Salmonman

There's the Toy Symphony - perhaps a section from this? There are three movements. Toy instruments are used. The middle movement is much slower than the first and third. The third movement is quite short, but the tempo gets faster on each repeat of the theme.

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter

@Salmonman

Another to consider, perhaps, Hall of the Mountain King. Depends how lively you want the toys to get! :)