1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Toy assembly- year 1

Discussion in 'Primary' started by helskie26, Dec 21, 2009.

1. any chance i could be really cheeky and have a peek at your script too? would be very much appreciated! rosannakennard@gmail.com. thanks

2. Hi - did you get the script? I have my assembly in 2 weeks and would love some inspiration! Could you send it on to me at haidsx@aol.com

Thanks,

Haidee

3. Hi there, hope I'm also not being cheeky by asking you for a copy of your script... if you still have it. You would be a life saver!!! Just found out last minute that I have a class assembly next week. My email address is info2marlon@yahoo.co.uk. Many thanks!!!

4. Hi,

I have this assembly in a few weeks. I would really appreciate if you could forward the script to me as i don't know where to start?
    Thanks xx

fmwhitt1@hotmail.com

5. Can I also have a copy of the assembly

Thanks Lucy

lucyallen7@hotmail.co.uk

6. I know I am a few years out but could I please have a copy of your script? I have my first ever class assembly coming up in a few weeks and need some inspiration. Thank you!

lauz_24@hotmail.co.uk

7. Hi,

If you managed to get a copy of the Toys assembly is there any chance you can forward it on to me please.

Thanks

vickers2884@gmail.com

8. Hi, is there any chance you still have a copy of your kippers toybox script you can send me please? vickers2884@gmail.com

Thanks

9. Hi livenkickin,

I am starting a toy topic in the new year and this assembly sounds perfect. Is there any chance I could get a copy of the script? It'd be very much appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

10. Sorry, might have helped if I had put my email address!

lauren.e.mann@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

11. Hi this is a bit cheeky but I just came across this thread in a search. Could I please get a copy of your script if you still have it! Don't even know if you will see this

Thanks Ann

my email is ann@greyrocks.co.uk

12. LouiseRoddis

LouiseRoddis New commenter

Hello,

I know this post was many years ago but I have an assembly to do in a few weeks and it is based on our toys topic. Do you by any chance still have the script for your assembly on Kipper's Toy Box please?

Thank you
    Louise

13. LouiseRoddis

LouiseRoddis New commenter

Hi Ann,

I have just seen this thread and I wondered if you received a copy of the Kipper's Toy Box assembly?
    Could you possibly ford me a copy if you did please?

My email is ... louiseroddis@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you
    Louise

14. vannie

vannie Star commenter

It was seven years ago. Seriously ... how hard is it to write your own? Believe in yourself, write an assembly based on what YOUR kids have been learning. A perfect ready made probably doesn't exist. Stop wasting time and do your own.

15. lizzybuffoo

lizzybuffoo New commenter

we are all capable of coming up with our own imaginative and creative ideas, we all do every day as teachers. However, we also live by the saying 'don't reinvent the wheel' and I believe in sharing our great ideas with other hardworking teachers.

I was also hoping to see the script, I have a class assembly on toys and Kipper's Toybox. I don't intend for it to be a script I can copy exactly but its nice to hear other's ideas and adapt to me and my class. Nothing wrong with that!!

Very old I know, I also know there's been tons of requests so I hope you dont mind me asking too???
    lizgains@yahoo.co.uk

cclancy1 likes this.
  16. Hi Liz, did you manage to get a copy? Could I be cheeky and ask for it to be forwarded if you did? cl.clancy@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you!