1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

town trail/quiz in Montmartre?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by PierreImport, May 22, 2008.

1. PierreImport

PierreImport Administrator

Watch out for pickpockets and red balloons.

2. well I know that ;-) but what about a town trail??

3. I went to Paris in February and we did a PGL town trail in Montmartre, however I can't find it. So I'll ask at school tomorrow as my colleagues might still have a copy.

4. that's the one we had!!! but I can't find it anymore (it was years ago!!!)

5. Froggy, I've got it, post your email address and I'll send it to you !

6. not very happy posting my email here... sorry! could you put it on the resources area please? otherwise I'll have to create a very anonymous email for this ;-)
    Thanks!!!

7. I'm not sure I can put it on the resources area as it is a PGL sheet ...? Can somebody advise me please ? And I know I'm not really supposed to send it by email either, but we all appreciate a bit of help sometimes !

8. There is a great company that does guided Paris walks (think it is something like 160E per group though) and they do one based in Montmartre. They are really excellent and very informative, in English and take you round the artists' ateliers, Sacre Coeur etc. Can dig out the details if you are interested. Last about 2 hours.

9. ok... this is my email then: daffodil_barney 29 @ yahoo. co. uk

10. Froggy, you have mail.

11. thanks!!! it's exactly what I needed :))

12. You're welcome ! :)

13. DDJ

DDJ