Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.
Don't forget to look at the how to guide.
Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by pglennon, Mar 3, 2012.
Anyone made an educated guess as to what's coming in the calculator paper on Monday afternoon?
Heres's my list, tell me what I've missed:
• Trial and Improvement
• Solving simple equations
• Substituting into formula
• Sequences - nth term
• Writing expressions
• Laws of indices
• Area and circumference of circles
• Surface area
• Compound area
• Interior and exterior angles of polygons
• Ratio & value for money
• Speed calculations
• Converting between fractions, decimals and percentages
• Calculating percentages of amounts
• Calculating percentage increase and decrease
• Simple percentage interest
• Averages and range from lists of data
• Mean from frequency tables
• Pie charts
• Scatter diagrams
• Relative frequency
Loci and construction
Solving quadratic equations (formula and by factorising)