1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Top reception class buys to help keep workload to a minimum

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by caramel, May 3, 2012.

1. I have a little money to spend to help me keep my workload to a minimum. Unusual I know but I am not going to complain. Has anyone got any suggestions on what I should ask for. They have not given me an amount just told me to make a list of what I feel I need.

2. I have a little money to spend to help me keep my workload to a minimum. Unusual I know but I am not going to complain. Has anyone got any suggestions on what I should ask for. They have not given me an amount just told me to make a list of what I feel I need.

3. fulloffun

fulloffun New commenter

ask the children to write a wish list?
    A4 and A3 black paper mounts and A4 A3 coloured a real time saver I would buy a pack each.
    Sticky labels are a great timesaver too and quite expensive get a box that will fit all your children on if you can...sticky labels are great for quick messages home that can be stuck in the home share book.
    A decent stamper with your name on eg Mrs Caramel says well done...