1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Top Maths web sites...

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Bob Bridges, Feb 24, 2005.

1. I haven't had an update to host on mathsanswers for yonks!!!!!!!!!!!

2. That's my fault I think...

I was sorting it out last time... (ei, have you done anything with the last version?) I'll try to spend a few minutes on it this weekend.

3. Ooops, looks ashamed. I haven't for ages.

4. Is the version on Valed's site the lastest one you have, ei?

5. I'm not sure, I'll have to have a look.

6. If you've done some more work on it - can you drop it to me in an email...

I thought I'd spend a few hours on it this weekend.

7. I haven't I'm afraid.

8. Colleen_Young

Colleen_Young Occasional commenter

.co.uk is Tandy

never seen the .org.uk version before; interesting it has a reference to 'tandy' for sharing resources.

9. Colleen_Young

I couldn't agree more 2logd. Far far to much information.

This reminds me of the recent thread Delilah started recently with the way over the top helpful handout for Number Grid.

10. Just searched the whole thread and very surprisingly didnt find what I was looking for.......

Any suggestions for the best sites for times table practice games.

My bottom 7's have been working hard to learn them and wanted to know if there were any cool games to help them learn. Games like 10 ticks are very cool but what about games solely for times tables??

Ta John

11. pipipi

pipipi New commenter

If we are upping ancioent thereads then I choose this one.

12. pipipi

pipipi New commenter

Thanks Casy.
    you would think that all maths teachers would get emailed a list of top100 at the start of their career, or even annually

13. Colleen_Young

What a good idea pipipi - much too sensible I am afraid!
    So many people all over the place - reinventing the wheel. Why oh why can't we have more collaboration?

14. I think it's only gone in last week or so - damn! anyone any ideas who it belonged to?
    as for collaborating on a central store - great idea - Tnady started with a SoW could we resurrect do you think?

15. You do so much good work in this area Casy. Thanks for the hard graft you put in.