1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tons of new resources uploaded - mostly French & Spanish

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by rosaespanola, Jul 21, 2011.

1. rosaespanola

rosaespanola New commenter

I've been spending some of my gained time (all 2 lessons of it!) sorting through everything on my memory stick, getting rid of duplicates and organising it all in a more sensible and less random way, and as I've been going along I've been uploading things to the resources section on here if anyone wants to get any of it. There's tons of stuff, mainly for French but a fair bit of Spanish and the odd things for German or EAL - all KS2 to post 16 on pretty much every topic you could think of! Sadly it's not enough to win me a holiday (bah) but there are about 700 different resources on there so it'd be nice if other people could get some use out of them.
    Enjoy, and happy almost-summer-holidays! [​IMG]

2. ambi

ambi New commenter

Many thanks for your hard work - will take a look over the summer and hopefully do something similar - my files are completely in disarray and need some sort of order!