1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Tone' of emails?

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by ilovesooty, Mar 23, 2011.

1. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Lead commenter

Sorry, but since we can't see the contents of the email it would be very difficult to judge the "tone" or whether you are overreacting.

Walking out seems extreme - if there's other stuff happening, I would imagine you've involved your union rep?

2. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

I think once you've popped your cork and breathed you might feel that 'walking out' in light of the current economic climate might not be such a good idea... unless you scratched a very lucky card on your way home from work :)

3. baitranger

baitranger New commenter

I think that after a good night's sleep you will come to the conclusion that no-one really gives a s**t about the stupid bits of paper, that probably won't make much diference that anyone would notice anyway.

4. Yes, you are absolutely right.
    I am sorting the situation out. No more ranting or whinging or patheticness( that looks wrong!), just action!
    Hasten to add that in doing this I shall not be walking out at any point.
    Did not get a good night's sleep as there was a mouse in my bedroom! [​IMG]