1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tomorrows heads - true cost?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by regencyrob, May 4, 2011.

1. I am interested on getting onto Tomorrows heads scheme/ programme in September. I am in primary and my head wants to know how much it would cost the school? Any ideas on this one??

2. I am interested on getting onto Tomorrows heads scheme/ programme in September. I am in primary and my head wants to know how much it would cost the school? Any ideas on this one??

3. bigbev

bigbev New commenter

4. Sorry but it's not Bev need to know number of days out of school etc so we know how much it would cost school. Cannot find that info on that site.

5. bigbev

bigbev New commenter

Sorry it was of no help. I just answered on what you stated in your original posting.
    It does say on the FAQ that the 'course' is very personal and do supply an email address/contact number for you to contact the National College to ask questions

6. titus4t

titus4t New commenter

Is this a new scheme to replace NPQH or has it been running for a while?

7. It's something offered extra - fast track scheme type programme

8. bigbev

bigbev New commenter

NPQH is still going to continue in some form but by what I read is just going to be re designed to take in the good elements of current scheme and bringing in new stuff I guess from new curriculum/rules and regs