1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tommee Tippee easy reach teethers

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by anon766, Feb 26, 2011.

1. My LO is 18 weeks and am pretty sure she is teething...she has been moody all week, dribbling, eating hand and when I felt she has an edge developing on the bottom front of her gum. This morning she was chewing OHs finger like there was no tomorrow, he even complained about it being painful! Sent him to town to buy a teething ring and he has come back with Tommee Tippee easy reach teethers...has anyone used these? how did you get on? Am a bit concerned because LO doesn't have a dummy so don't know if she will take these...also don't want her to start wanting a dummy!!

2. My LO is 18 weeks and am pretty sure she is teething...she has been moody all week, dribbling, eating hand and when I felt she has an edge developing on the bottom front of her gum. This morning she was chewing OHs finger like there was no tomorrow, he even complained about it being painful! Sent him to town to buy a teething ring and he has come back with Tommee Tippee easy reach teethers...has anyone used these? how did you get on? Am a bit concerned because LO doesn't have a dummy so don't know if she will take these...also don't want her to start wanting a dummy!!

3. I got these for my LO as he was teething at 3 months and couldn;t hold a proper teething ring. It was a bit big for his mouth then and we used it a bit later then, he did chomp on it a bit, but we found that he liked chewing on a chilled damp facecloth more.

Good luck with the teething!