1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Told Head not settled and am job hunting.....

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Jaxf1, Mar 17, 2011.

1. I'm with you!

In exactly the same position - good luck with the job hunting! X

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Yeps same position, well nearly. He knows I'm looking around for a promotion.

3. Same! Went to an interview today - thoroughy screwed it up tho - booo..... Good luck with the hunt!

4. halftermheaven

halftermheaven New commenter

I wish I was that brave! I haven't seen a job I want to apply for yet so thought it best not to say anything?

I've only been there since last Easter. He wouldn't like to hear my reasons for leaving either as it's the way the school is run that isn't for me.

I'm not nervous finding another job! It's having to stay here teaching when people know I'm leaving after such a short time!

5. Keighleigh

Keighleigh New commenter

Tell your headteacher if you are thinking of leaving! They will not appreciate a reference being called for if you haven't discussed it with them - it can appear rude! I didn't tell a former Head once and he was really upset. Get it out in the open!!! Good luck to you all! K