1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Toilet training is being left to teachers, says Ofsted chief

Discussion in 'Education news' started by nomad, Dec 2, 2018.

1. binaryhex

binaryhex Lead commenter

I was in a supermarket last weekend and the person in front of me was a fat chav women and her two grossly fat children, perhaps around 8 or 9 years old. Both were munching on something. But was struck me was her shopping. There must have been half a dozen 2 litre bottles of coke, endless huge family sized packets of crisps, two tubs of ice cream, frozen meals, chocolate bars etc etc. You get the picture. You had more chance winning the lottery than finding any fruit or veg in her weekly shop.

Now who am I to judge a chav parent? But is it really so very Fuxx-Ing difficult to understand that buying and eating so much endless sh-1te is turning their children into the disgustingly unhealthy blobs that they were, and must be affecting their mind and behaviour too (k-rap in k-rap out)? This parent sickened me. I genuinely felt like throwing up. Those poor children were having their lives destroyed by that “parent”.

I totally agree with Frank Woolly. Fat kids should be a CP issue. I’d like to see the parent jailed personally.

Oscillatingass likes this.
  2. thekillers1

thekillers1 Lead commenter

Finally, now let’s continue to Factor 85 please!