1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

To Those Who Were Successful (Strathclyde PGDE)

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by sound_of_summer, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I just thought I'd ask all of those who have heard they've been successful at Strathclyde, what did you wear to the interview? I've just spent my lunch hour trailing the shops but I can't find anything.
    Any help would be much appreciated. I was thinking of wearing a grey skirt, white shirt, black tights and a mustard yellow cardi with a wee pair of shoes (obviously - I wouldn't turn up in my socks!).

2. Hi Sound of Summer
    What you are thinking of wearing sounds absolutely fine, i'm sure you will look smart. I just wore black trousers and a black top but it's like everything else once your hair etc is done you feel much better. Once you are sitting at the interview table it will be the last thing you are thinking about!!!
    I was nervous before my interview and felt I rambled a lot and was not confident after the interview at all. When I think back it was probably because I was giving lots of examples from my school experiences that I felt I was rambling. I got an offer so some of it must have made sense! The two people who interviewed me were lovely and made me feel more relaxed as the interview went on.
    Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hopefully see you in August [​IMG].
    Ali xx