1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

To the TES bods running this community query on posting levels

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by May2, Jan 29, 2019.

1. May2

May2 Established commenter

How do you move up from Occasional Poster to Established etc. I can't find anywhere on the site where it tells me. I emailed and got no response. I would like to know how many posts or like means you move up a level. I thought it was 500 likes to move to established but nothing happened, Do you need 500 posts as well as I am not quite there yet. Does it happen automatically or when some one gets around to moving you up?

2. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Star commenter

Yes 500 posts. You're nearly there!

3. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

TES_Rosaline, what do you need to get Lead Commenter?

Attached Files:

4. May2

Thanks. I'm working on it only another 11 to go

5. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Star commenter

This shows you what points from your trophies you need for each level:

6. May2

@Rott Weiler and @Stiltskin Well I am totally confused now . I thought I was fine after Rott Weller posted as it said I need 500 posts to reach Established. I don't understand your post @Stiltskin. It seems to be from 2016 so are they still the same as it talks about appreciated contributor and valued contributor , I never see these. I only need another 8 posts to reach 500 so I think I will see what happens then.

7. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Star commenter

Those are trophies you get for each requirement. Each one gives you points which go towards the title you get alongside your username Established commentator requires 28 points.So assuming you have 100 likes you're currently on 18 points and you will get another 10 once you have 500 posts (which'll take you the established commentator level)
    Senior commentator = 48 points
    Lead = 68
    Star = 98 points

hope that makes sense!

8. May2

Ok thanks, it's a bit clearer!