1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

To the Future Posters of Overseas

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by yasimum, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yasimum

yasimum New commenter

It used to be great once. There were debates etc and even one or two nutters but for the most part, it was lots of fun with camaraderie and information. New posters, were welcomed and informed thoroughly by Mainwaring, Jennifer, SMT Dude, Simpkins, sarbs, mike tribe, Karvol, kemevez, syria 1, ian60, ned kelly and my dearest Dax and many others too numerous to name. Some of us met up and became acquainted in real life. Who can ever forget the Indian feast which ended up as breakfast due to a delightful poster's terrible touch of the sun.

I loved coming here a lot but then some people who are not very nice (the mother of all understatements) came in and made things less pleasant. Gradually, the interesting and humorous left and it was left populated with very odd people whose main interests in life seemed to be ganging up on poor, unsuspecting little lambs and lambasting them, I see it now with people returning from a hiatus. In with the knee before they can re establish themselves.

Anyway, take heart and fight the good fight, Keep the ******** accountable for their verbal diarhhea, bullying tactics and have some fun kids. I fully intend to get myself banned!! Exciting and looks like it it the best time for it.

2. the3wordposter

the3wordposter Occasional commenter

How dull. Reported.

3. yasimum

yasimum New commenter

4. yasimum

yasimum New commenter

Dull = you

5. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.