1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

To Kill a Mockingbird

Discussion in 'English' started by helen82, Dec 28, 2006.

1. helen82

helen82 New commenter

At the rissk of sounding really cheaky...has anyone got any good resources I could steal? It's the first time I have taught it and I have some bits and pieces but could do with some more.

Thanks!

2. helen82

helen82 New commenter

At the rissk of sounding really cheaky...has anyone got any good resources I could steal? It's the first time I have taught it and I have some bits and pieces but could do with some more.

Thanks!

3. Leave an email address and I'll see what I can do. I usually teach this to more able groups. Is that what you are doing. BTW, there seems to be a touring theatre group doing the stage version at the moment. It might be worth a look. I shall be starting this in the summer (again) with my more able year 10s. My low ability year 11s are studying 'Heroes'.

4. helen82

helen82 New commenter

5. You should have mail.

6. helen82

helen82 New commenter

Phoebe14

I've just checked my inbox and it's empty. Could you try sending it again if you get the chance? Thanks

7. I think it wasn't sending because there was a lot. (I have even more in rinbinders!!). I have sent it now in 5 separate emails. Let me know.

8. Bambam7

Bambam7 New commenter

9. helen82

helen82 New commenter

Phoebe14

I've just received the emails. There's some great stuff on there. Thanks so much!

Helen

10. will be teaching this shortly. Could I also jump on the bandwagon and request copy of your resources?
    singact@hotmail.co.uk

11. Hello all. Just been told that I am not going to teach Of Mice and Men (which i had spent a week preparing for) but instead I am to teach Mockingbird. Does anyone out there have any resources I too could use?

I would very much appreciate it!

neruda_moon@hotmail.com

12. I am teaching this for the first time and would love a copy of the resources too if nobody would mind sending them.

Many thanks.

pixie76@blueyonder.co.uk

13. Hi there,
    I too am about to start teaching Mockingbird for first time. Could you possibly email me your stuff too? My address is: suzyhouston@hotmail.com
    I would be happy to email you any resources back, let me know if there are any texts you'd be interested in!
    Thanks,
    Bitsycat

14. Is there any chance I too could have a copy of your resources for To Kill a Mockingbird? iguana@eircom.net
    many thanks

15. apologies - but I did not receive your post. Could you please forward wotk for TKAMB again
    Thanks
    singact@hotmail.co.uk

16. Maresa Brand

Maresa Brand New commenter

May I also have a copy of the resources? I have a powerpoint I made of chapter summaries and some activities if anyone is interested in that? It is not on my exam syllabus I use it for coursework so I also have an assignment plan I put together, but it is quite academic - if anyone wants it let me know.

17. Maresa Brand

Maresa Brand New commenter

18. hello my email is kobeadjordan@gmail.com is there any chance i could have some of the to kill a mocking bird resources aswell?