1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

To Blackberry or not? Torch?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by blondehecate, May 2, 2011.

1. Hi all, hope everyone enjoying the BH weekend.
    Am due for a new phone and been tempted by switching to Blackberry? Never had one so it's a new venture always been a Sony girl!
    The Torch seems quite appealing as I am also new to Touchscreen so there is option of both from what I can tell.
    Anybody got any views on Blackberrys/Torch? Good, bad or indifferent welcomed!
    Also looking to move away from o2 - Vodaphone and 3 seem to have best deals - opinions on those networks/coveragge etc including abroad.
    Many thanks in anticipation.

2. I have a Blackberry Bold and it has been the best investment I have made (phone wise). I automatically get my emails where ever I am and I can google to my hearts consent.
    It is very useful. I have mine through Vodaphone and find the staff very helpful and supportive.
    (Have had contracts with O2, T-Moblie (when it was a seperate company) and Orange.

3. If you havent got an I phone well You havent got an I phone!!

4. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

No, but you do have a fair amount of money still in your purse!

5. Its free on contract!

6. And there we have the power of advertising. :¬))

7. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Tesco have good deals on it if you do want an iphone. Think they're also good for other models too. Whoever you go with use Topcashback or similar to get a good deal x

8. midnight_angel

midnight_angel Senior commenter

I love my Torch! Had a Curve for 2 years beforehand and when it came to re-newing contract at Christmas, I didn't even consider moving away from Blackberry.