1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tiramisu help

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by lamaddalena, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I love bean soup. I like very slow cooked minestrone with beans in it so it s brown rather than red.
    I would have thought you could use low fat creme fraiche instead of mascapone. After all it is only the coffee you can really taste. I'd never thought I'd say that !! This is some one who's first solid food was probably clotted cream.
    When I go to Italy for my hols and get away from the tourists it makes me smile when you ask for desserts in a restaurant as you know it will always be tiramisu. No other choices !

2. Good girl!
    But you must have tried it by now...??

3. Did you notice how diplomatically I posed the question?
    (In truth, we all want to know whether he ripped your bodice open and had amore in his eyes...)
    [​IMG]

4. Crystalsecrets

Crystalsecrets New commenter

Lol sorry i've only just noticed the other comments.
    The Tiramisu was yum!!!! and tasted better the next day, maybe because the coffee had infused a bit more. The people at work who helped me eat it also enjyed it which is a bonus if others like it too.
    CQ what can i say..... he is a gentleman made of pure northern stock and i have no complaints [​IMG]

5. ach, luvverrrlyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... [​IMG]