1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tips for getting your first Primary School Contract

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by oliver102, Jun 1, 2011.

1. <font size="2">Hey there,</font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">Anyone have any tips for acquiring your first Primary School contract as a teacher in Scotland? I realise competition is insanely high, but are there any tips that can help you stand out so you can get to the interview stage?</font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">Consequently, will schools tend to get back to you whether you are invited to an interview or not? My fianc&eacute;e is waiting to hear form 10 different schools and their deadlines where 10 days ago no, doesn&rsquo;t look promising. . . [​IMG]</font>

2. <font size="2">Hey there,</font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">Anyone have any tips for acquiring your first Primary School contract as a teacher in Scotland? I realise competition is insanely high, but are there any tips that can help you stand out so you can get to the interview stage?</font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">Consequently, will schools tend to get back to you whether you are invited to an interview or not? My fianc&eacute;e is waiting to hear form 10 different schools and their deadlines where 10 days ago no, doesn&rsquo;t look promising. . . [​IMG]</font>