1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

"tinkering with a generator, while handling a sausage".

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ian60, Jun 3, 2008.

1. ian60

ian60 New commenter

2. tidal

tidal New commenter

Could have given herself quite a shock.........

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I always take my knives when cooking at anyone else's house, does this mean I'm in danger?

4. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Bangers! 2p each in ASDA

5. SqMandes

SqMandes New commenter

"When the boy's mother intervened, Singalargh pulled down his trousers and exposed his buttocks.

He had pleaded not guilty to the charges, claiming he was not the hedgehog hurler.

But judge Ian Thomas preferred the evidence of other witnesses who identified him by the bright orange trousers he was wearing at the time."

So - as I understand, the bloke was charged with chucking a hedgehog at someone (bad enough), but not with indecent exposure (worse) or of wearing bright orange trousers (IMO the worst offence of the lot).

Beggars belief!

6. Haha :p Brilliant! My girlfriends dad was the one prosecuting

7. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

'European hedgehogs were deliberately introduced to New Zealand and are now
    considered a pest.'

As if that sums it up [​IMG]

8. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Oops, just spotted the date.
    Why oh why, will petty?

9. I have two baseball bats within handy reach of the front door....but I also have a baseball and a basebal mit. :¬))

10. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

"tinkering with the generator while handling a sausage" sounds like the story line for a **** film, like the ones where the handy man comes round to tinker with the gnerator and gets his sausage handled by the saucy housewife...
    ... not that I have ever seen such filth you realise.

11. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I thought it was a washing machine?
    [​IMG]

12. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

What has the Fonz got to do with it?

13. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Neither have you got that one where the blokes go at each other with hedgehogs.....[​IMG]

14. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

don't keep them by the door. Home invasions tend to knock the householder back down the hall in the first couple of seconds. Keep the bat at the far end of the hall. Don't hesitate.

15. What, right beside the loaded 12 bore ?