1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

times tables worksheets

Discussion in 'Primary' started by honey:), Jul 16, 2007.

1. Hi, because we're nearing the end of term I am just focusing on tables in maths and have trawled the net for some basic fun activities but can't find any. I was looking for dot to dot activities/colour in - something the kids will enjoy. Anyone know of any? Thanks

2. Hi, because we're nearing the end of term I am just focusing on tables in maths and have trawled the net for some basic fun activities but can't find any. I was looking for dot to dot activities/colour in - something the kids will enjoy. Anyone know of any? Thanks

3. what age? there are some grest ones called 'eggs on legs' which have numbers/digits missing google them!

4. great even!

5. Thanks!
    They are for my year 3's, many who are still practising their 3 and 4x tables and some who are onto their 6x tables. Know of any more?

6. primary resources has some. Mine liked the tables snap game from there and also one or two others. I have got a list of xtables computer games if you are interested.

7. honey:)

Have sent you a couple of emails. Hope they are ok

8. Honey have you posted the right email address as they have bounced back.

9. You could try these interactive times tables on my free to use website www.12xtables.co.uk. You can get the kids to come up to the IWB to have their turn, my class love it, and have to make sure they all get a turn. The kids also enjoy practicing at home.

10. Try my free to use website 12xtables.co.uk for interactive tables practice, my class love it, they even use it at home to practice.