1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Times Table Clock Game

Discussion in 'Personal' started by wonreka, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Just thought I would post a link to a game that my friend has made for the iphone / ipod touch to help kids learn their times tables.
    You can find all the details here: www.timestableclock.com

2. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Hiya! Not seen your for ages! How you diddling?

3. Yeah not been here for ages - I pop back from time to time. I'm fine - still teaching infants in Cornwall and having fun.
    Just wanted to post this as my friend has worked really hard on it but the hardest bit now is promotion - getting people to know about it. This seems to be working though as she has had lots of hits on the website since I posted here.
    So the plan is, even if you don't have the technology or a child who needs to learn their tables (although it seems a bit addictived to adults who know them too), spread the word - tell people you know about it - give them the website address. There is a page on facebook you can join too which you can easily share with all your friends. It is called times table clock. I'm sure you will find it if you search.
    Thanks in advance as I'm sure you will promote it for me!

4. Just to give this another few viewings!