1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Times Table Challenge Classroom Display??

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by kcdisney, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    I have been searching online for a good interactive display that I could put up in my classroom to encourage my year 4 class to learn their times tables! (eg: get to this stage, name on board and certificate)
    I found one on here that is Olympic themed but it isn't quite what I am looking for.
    If there is anybody out there has one they could share or could point me in the right place to look I would really appreciate it!
    Thank you!
    xx

2. Hi everyone,
    I have been searching online for a good interactive display that I could put up in my classroom to encourage my year 4 class to learn their times tables! (eg: get to this stage, name on board and certificate)
    I found one on here that is Olympic themed but it isn't quite what I am looking for.
    If there is anybody out there has one they could share or could point me in the right place to look I would really appreciate it!
    Thank you!
    xx