1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Time websites

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by ballagirl, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hi
    Does anyone know of a fun game online which helps children with o clock and half past only, but doesn't involve too much reading? There are some great ones, but they either involve the child being able to read or they include more times than I need. I'm after a really basic one if anybody knows of one? I'm trying to get ICT into an observation lesson with low ability Y1s.

Thanks in advance!

2. Hi
    Does anyone know of a fun game online which helps children with o clock and half past only, but doesn't involve too much reading? There are some great ones, but they either involve the child being able to read or they include more times than I need. I'm after a really basic one if anybody knows of one? I'm trying to get ICT into an observation lesson with low ability Y1s.

Thanks in advance!

3. mystery10

mystery10 Occasional commenter

Look at timemonsters - it does more than o' clock and half-past but it won't move them on beyond that if they can't do it reliably. It doesn't need any reading either - but they need to be able to hear the voice on the website individually.