1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Time, I've discovered to pension off the current food processer

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by henriette, Apr 10, 2011.

1. henriette

henriette New commenter

2. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

So tell me all about it.

3. henriette

henriette New commenter

It's good.

The main processor bowl also has a mini-bowl which fits inside it for small quantities (which I have used) and an expander lid for larger quantities (alos used).
    The blender works well and also has a mini-grinder attachment (used often).
    I did use the centrifugal juicer when I had a glut of cranberries and was pleased with its performance.
    I haven't used any of the other accessories, but was impressed with the way they stack together and don't take up much cupboard space.
    I also like teh suction feet to stop it whizzing all over my (high-gloss) work surface.
    Our was in the sale and I am pleased with it (but still wish I could have resurrected the old Chef)

4. I am a Braun fan, although not the FP, but the mixer bit with all the extras (I can even make my own mince with it).
    Had one for over 15 years before it started to become temperamental.
    Bought exactly the same one, except tis the newer model.
    I would love a Kitchenaid, cos they look great, but am not willing to pay the price, just cos it looks funky.

5. In aubergine (or some such colour) as I remember [​IMG]
    I'm still pondering!

6. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

I just want something simple and reliable. I don't want a millon attachments I will never use. Just a whizzer that doesn't wear out and maybe a liquidiser. Who makes such a device?

7. Braun.