1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Time and Tune "Sea Thunder"

Discussion in 'Music' started by jmarshall601, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Hi. Was wondering if anyone out there would have a teacher copy and a pupil copy of Sea Thunder. Was featured on Time and Tune years ago. I can get the CD's but not the booklets. I don't think it's printed any more so if someone were to send me a copy I would PC it and return it to you. Thanks

2. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

hello
    I can send you the booklets you want. What is your address?
    best wishes

3. Thank you so much. The Year 6's will be delighted!!
    Janet Marshall
    Kilmaine Primary School
    6 Lyndale Drive
    Bangor
    BT19 6EF
    If you enclose a return address I'll make sure they get back to you

4. sparklepig2002

posted on Thursday, so should be with you on Monday.

5. sparklepig2002

hello
    Please could I have th Sea thunder books back. I borrowed them from a friend and she would like them returned. I hope they were useful for you.
    Many thanks - and have a lovely summer.

6. sparklepig2002

hello
    PLEASE PLEASE can you return the books I sent to you. I borrowed them from a friend and she wants them back.
    thank you

7. Hi sparkle pig,

The school website where the poster is from is www.kilmaineps.org.uk/

Might be quicker as the poster you kindly leant the books to doesn't seem to be a regular.

8. sparklepig2002

hello
    thank you very much for this - most kind of you.
    best wishes

9. Hello Janet. I posted your books this afternoon. I am so so sorry that your friend has been waiting for them. I have literally just googled "Sea Thunder", to try to locate CD's and my own posting on this TES site appeared. Only when I followed the link did I find any of your messages. I had never used TES for messaging before and I didn't know that additional messages had been posted for me. Sorry that you have been trying to contact me and I am glad that another TES member noticed and passed on the school website to you. The arrival of the e-mail was the reminder prompt. I really can't apologise enough. I thanked you in the little card inside the parcel but I hadn't been aware of the TES messages when I wrote the card, so I really really apologise most sincerely now. It was very good of you to forward them to me so promptly and they will certainly enhance the children's "Vikings" topic. Please pass on my apologies to your friend also.
    I now know how this site works so I will know to visit it regularly to check up on messages.
    I hope your new school year goes well for you.
    Thank you again
    Janet

10. sparklepig2002

no worries - I quite understand.
    thank you for posting them back and I hope they were useful for you.
    If I can help again in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday too (hasnt it flown by !!) and good luck for the new term.
    best wishes

11. jubilada

jubilada New commenter

Did you find the resources you were looking for? I am selling off some primary music books and have some sea thunder resources to sell. If you are interested you can e mail me on jubilada07@live.co.uk

12. sparklepig2002

books received back safely. Thank you
    best wishes

13. Hi I have got copies of the booklets but need the music con you help me. thanks