1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tianijin Lego

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by bananna15, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Hi
    I've done a search on here for information about Tianjin and the Lego school, and have found quite a bit of negative stuff from a couple of years ago. Can anyone give me any current information? anyone teaching there at the moment?
    Thanks

2. Yup. I am teaching there. What would you like to know?[​IMG]

3. Hi..I have hijacked your posting.. I would like to know more about legoland[​IMG]

4. Hi there,
    I am really interested in the Nursery job advertised in TES. I have 2 children so I would like to know if school places are offered to teachers' children - my daughter will start Reception in September. Also, does the school provide accommodation? How long have you been there and are you enjoying your life at the school?
    Thanks for your time [​IMG]

5. Hi are you still teaching at the school? If so , can you give more details about the atmosphere in the school, organisation and accomodation. Do you enjoy living in Tianjin?
    Thanks x