1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

thumbnails mixed up / wrong covers etc

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by FullShelf, Oct 10, 2018.

1. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

My sales are a bit down today so I just did a search and found that many resource thumbnails are not showing up properly, text is jumbled up on them and lots of resources are showing the wrong covers and the wrong authors are credited for them. Anyone else experiencing anything strange today or is it just on my computer?

MosaiK and labellaroma like this.
  2. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

I just did a quick search and I see what you mean. Many of my French resources are showing with different author names. One in fact is credited to you 'FullShelf'. TES need to address this matter ASAP. It's such a shame that there appears to be soooo many glitches happening all the time these days. :confused:

MosaiK likes this.
  3. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

I noticed earlier that several of my resources are out of place too. In my shop some of the covers shows in the centre and over some of the text rather than to the lef of the text. Some of the resources show the wrong cover with the correct heading but when I click on them, the heading changes to the one for the cover it shows, i.e. 2 identical resources as 2 entries and one resource missing. :confused: I too am down on sales at the moment. o_O
    I also noticed that the percentage for one of the bundles showing as headings in my shop was incorrect a few days ago. I wrote to TES but did not hear back. However, this has been rectified now. :cool:
    I guess TES are getting so many emails to highlight glitches right now, that they are feeling overwhelmed and fixing the problems rather than responding to emails - this kind of makes sense, even though we would like to hear back. At least hopefully all will be back to normal soon. :)

Oh oops :oops:, I have lost track of what 'normal' should look like these days. ;)

labellaroma likes this.
  4. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

So once again a balls up at Tes's end is hurting sales. I wondered why today wasn't happening in terms of sales.

MosaiK and labellaroma like this.
  5. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

Sorry about the technical issues that occured yesterday. The issues have been resolved now. Sorry about any inconvenience caused.

MosaiK likes this.
  6. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

I'm glad it is all sorted. Thank you for letting us know.