1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Threshold!

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by GemmaGough, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am also going to be on M5 in september and would really like to start meeting the next set of standards (I'm sure I have already met a lot).

I would just like some advice with how to set up the file, what to include in it etc.
    My school is not particularly supportive so would like to get a lot of it underway without having to ask anyone!!
    Any help/advice would be much appreciated!
    Gemma

2. Hi,
    I am also going to be on M5 in september and would really like to start meeting the next set of standards (I'm sure I have already met a lot).

I would just like some advice with how to set up the file, what to include in it etc.
    My school is not particularly supportive so would like to get a lot of it underway without having to ask anyone!!
    Any help/advice would be much appreciated!
    Gemma

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

You don't have to have a file, for your own satisfaction you might keep a note of how you meet the atandards but you don't have to evidence that you do - that's up to your PM reviewer to worry about.