1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Threshold UPS3!

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by twinkle54321, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    I have read on various discussions in the forum that UPS3 is only related to PM reveiws and not to extra responsiblity.
    I would like to know if anyone knows if or where this is officially written down.
    I have had a look at the Threshold guidance but that is largely to do with moving onto UPS1.
    Thank you
    Twinkle

2. Hi everyone,
    I have read on various discussions in the forum that UPS3 is only related to PM reveiws and not to extra responsiblity.
    I would like to know if anyone knows if or where this is officially written down.
    I have had a look at the Threshold guidance but that is largely to do with moving onto UPS1.
    Thank you
    Twinkle

3. coppull

coppull New commenter

Please read e-mail Post Threshold responsibilities below your posting. This would also apply to Threshold UPS 3.
    Again I suggest you download the the document and please read the relevant sections. Give a copy to the person ,who is telling that you have to take on extra work.[​IMG]